Thread Protector Threaded Tip
The LAPCO Thread Protector Tip is attractive and compact.
It will protect your threads from residue if you don’t want to use an actual muzzle break or if you want to mount a universal accessory designed for 1” OD barrels.
This accessory is imperative if you need to place set screws onto the tip end of your threaded tipped barrel.
The Thread Protector Tip can be used to adapt the Solid Billet .50 Caliber Style Muzzle brake, LAPCO’S universal fake suppressor or even a machine gun shroud. This flexibility allows you to customize your marker to your own design.
· Protects your threads from dirt and residue.
· Protects your threads when attaching an accessory using set screws.
· Does not interfere with or affect shot accuracy.
· Able to be used on all LAPCO BigShot Assault™ & Str8Shot™ barrels.
· Will also fit other 7/8-20 threaded tip barrels like the Tiberius factory barrels
· Precision machined from high grade aluminum.
· Finished using a bead-blasting process for a matte finish look.
· Extra-hard black anodizing process for an extremely durable finish.
· Made in-house in the USA.
· Every part carries The Legendary LAPCO Lifetime Warranty: This is the best warranty you will never have to use.