Tiberius T8.1 and T9.1 Str8Shot™ Barrels
The LAPCO one piece Tiberius Str8Shot™ barrel is ideal for players looking for superior performance while being able to shoot both regular paint and First Strike paint, without sacrificing an ideal MilSim appearance. This amazing smooth bore barrel allows players to get the superior accuracy and gas efficiency of the BigShot™ barrel, when shooting either regular paintballs or First Strike paint rounds.
The Str8Shot™ barrel is ideal blend of superior performance with both regular paintballs and First Strike rounds, in addition to the ideal MilSim appearance. The threaded muzzle end (7/8 – 20 threads) allows the player to change easily between looks and functionality. The barrel comes with a Birdcage muzzle break, similar to those found on the U.S. military M4/M16 battle rifles. 7 other muzzle breaks are available to use with the Str8Shot™ barrels. All muzzle breaks are interchangeable with the BigShot Assault™ barrels.
LAPCO's Tru-Bore™ technology sets it ahead of the pack. Each barrel is stiff arbor honed by a master craftsman. The unique triple honing provides a superior mirror finish, roundness, straightness, cylindricity, concentricity, self-cleaning properties, and ultimately amazing accuracy. These are the reasons for the legendary superiority of LAPCO barrels.
The superior performance of LAPCO barrels have been repeatedly confirmed in a multitude of independent tests over the last 23 years.
- Made from very high grade aluminum, custom formulated for LAPCO.
- Each barrel is amazingly accurate.
- Extremely gas efficient due to minimal friction because of the micro-honed mirror finish.
- Each barrel is stiff arbor honed by a master craftsman.
- Self – Cleaning: Shoot through the occasional ball break – no need to swab.
- Performance not affected by heat or cold.
- Anodized using a proprietary process that produces an extra hard and durable finish.
- Made 100% in-house in the USA.
- Every barrel carries The Legendary LAPCO Lifetime Warranty: This is the best warranty you will never have to use.
- Each barrel has a 30-Day satisfaction guarantee.
- Every barrel is laser engraved with the exact bore size and the LAPCO scorpion.
- All T8.1 / T9.1 Str8Shot™ barrels can shoot both regular paintballs and First Strike paint.
- All Str8Shot™ barrels have a 7/8 – 20 threaded muzzle.
- An M4 / M16 Birdcage muzzle break comes standard with each barrel.
- All Str8Shot™ muzzle breaks are interchangeable with BigShot Assault™ barrels.
- Each barrel is bead blasted for a perfect matte finish.
- Outer diameter of the barrel is 7/8 inch – fits most marker shrouds and hand guards.
All T8.1 / T9.1 Str8Shot™ barrels are able to be used in both Tiberius T8.1 and T9.1 markers.
Available in 2 lengths: 9 inch (pistol length) and 16 inch (rifle length).
Bore sizes available include: .686 and .690.
The .686 bore size is ideal if you wish to use both regular paint and First Strike paint in the same playing session. The .686 bore is just the right size to slow down the First Strike round a little bit so that the chronograph reading is closer to that of regular paintball. This allows you to shoot paintballs at a higher velocity without the danger of shooting hot when switching to First Strike.
The .690 bore size is best if you wish to use only one type of paint in a playing session. The .690 bore provides the highest gas efficiency while shooting First Strike rounds.
Please note: Not compatible with Tiberius 8 or Tiberius 9 markers.$99.99